Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tec-9

lets add a tec9 cause brassx loves them.
Find

M9K has a really ugly one.
Wouldn't mind more pistols, troll post or not.
Find

More pistols yes pls
Find

If we do they should have their own ammo types or basically every gun uses 9mm. Map that has lack of 9mm = No ammo for that gun.
Find

No, fuck M9K, just in-case anyone thought of that.

Otherwise I don't see it very easy to shove that gun in here. Also, wouldn't it be massively OP? 32 shots, shoots fast as hell...Without the stupid RNG recoil of CSGO, that stuff would be rape.
Find
  • x1

(01-11-2015, 01:20 AM)Terran Wrote:  No, fuck M9K, just in-case anyone thought of that.

Otherwise I don't see it very easy to shove that gun in here. Also, wouldn't it be massively OP? 32 shots, shoots fast as hell...Without the stupid RNG recoil of CSGO, that stuff would be rape.

Biggest reason why it is op in CSGO is the retard HS damage it does (94 on helmets); lower the damage to something a little higher than a glock and have it semi-auto, there we go, it's an unique weapon style and fun. (You can also alter the bullet clip to be lower since it will have more damage; unless you want it to have lower damage than a glock and higher clip, but then..fuck, who wants to use a semi-auto glock)
That's just like, my 2 cents, i just thought of it now, so if there are flaws with the idea, i'm sorry.
Find

In CSGO, bullets go in annoying ass patterns. In Gmod, their hitscans are lazy as fuck. Literally goes exactly where you aim, maybe kicking it up higher, meaning you drag down.

Sure, I'll take a 32 shot handgun that fires virtually as fast as I click and will obviously hit dead on with no problemo, fuck yeah that's bad-ass.

Also: The Five-SeveN is better than all.
Find

Yes please, fk M9K plz no implement, just leave the guns asis plzzzz i hate special types of wepons
Find

(01-11-2015, 01:29 AM)Nekinu Sakuya~ Wrote:  
(01-11-2015, 01:20 AM)Terran Wrote:  No, fuck M9K, just in-case anyone thought of that.

Biggest reason why it is op in CSGO is the retard HS damage it does (94 on helmets); lower the damage to something a little higher than a glock and have it semi-auto, there we go, it's an unique weapon style and fun. (You can also alter the bullet clip to be lower since it will have more damage; unless you want it to have lower damage than a glock and higher clip, but then..fuck, who wants to use a semi-auto glock)
That's just like, my 2 cents, i just thought of it now, so if there are flaws with the idea, i'm sorry.

It one shot headshot's with helmet. it's distance based though. But it most definitely one shot headshots', not only 94 damage.
I absolutely hate the Tec-9. It's cancer and needs to be nerfed a bit.

top kek.

I've never used it because its either a P250 or Five-SeveN for me.
Find