Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CS:GO team anyone?

I thought I'd post this just because i thought it would be cool to have a CS:GO FRG team you know? I don't think I saw this posted anywhere so I would suggest the idea. It could just be the elites of the elites, or just have several teams for different ranked people...I don't know i just thought it would be a cool idea if we could all play together! I though of the idea of starting maybe an eSports team but maybe thats just me being a bit ambitious, although a competitive team playing in a league or something would be cool aswell; like I'd watch it!

Even if this idea is completely stupid and stuff, I would love to play with some people from the server, as I enjoy the game and get frustrated with "Cyka blyat i fuck your mudda" "shutup noob" that I get from common teams... If anyone is up for it hit me up!

Btw I'm MG2; i used to be DMG before i stopped playing for a year and I've slowly made my way up from Silver 1 to MG2...If anyone is interested or likes the idea just chat!
Find

cs;go is a bad game

Cs:GO is shit.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

i'm silver 3, all wee need is a global elite and we're set

actually gn3 but I don't play comp as much anymore
Find

cs;go is shit.
Find

im also a nova 3
i wanna rank up so im up to play
(plz no-one call me a hacker thanx)
Find

(05-12-2016, 10:10 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  im also a nova 3
i wanna rank up so im up to play
(plz no-one call me a hacker thanx)

cheater.

ok, I didn't call you a hacker, just a cheater.

anyways, im gold nova 1, due to me not playing for such a long time, and then losing my rank. I'm gonna try to get back into csgo over the next few weeks, so once I'm back to about gnm/mg1 I guess we can team.

I just have to practice flicking/spray patterns again and ill be good.
Find

When I used to play about 3 days ago I was a global elite but the hammy let me down
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

am gold nova 1
Find

A I want to join I am new so i am silver 1 but i been doing good so far
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find