Moat - Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): Moat

Steam Name (During incident): Moat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46558052

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/moat_

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: Perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either

Reason for ban: causing problems, rdming (Link to complaint: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2415)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

Additional details: Was 2:00 AM half a year ago and humor got the best of me. I believe we were playing C4 roulette/messing around with traitor weapons. Four of us, one kept telling us to stop metagaming and would kill the traitor when we were playing around. I guess we got tired of him, so just ended up hunting him down every round. Very sorry.
Find

Well, I give you props for posting this after half a year. It just means you DO care about playing here. I will leave as a +0 since I am on the fence.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I personaly enjoyed playing with Moat, a lot, so I wouldn't mind him being unbanned. +1
Find

i had no problems with him when we played. and i mean most of the server ends up messing around on the server late nights. +1 to be unbanned
Find

I remember you from ntg, I remember that you would harass and bait me in an attempt to get me banned when you were a mod. -1

Find

I loved playing with Moat. What he did was pretty bad but I have never really seen Moat act like that before in the years I've known him. Maybe a bit biased but I'd give him another chance. +1.
Find

+0 I wouldn't mind having you back, but what you did was pretty terrible.

Messing around late night is fine if there's no victims. If even a single person opposes the thing, you don't do it.

You not only kept doing it, you hunted them down to continue doing it.

The ban was justified, but I wish you the best.

(04-23-2016, 03:14 PM)Kuro Wrote:  +0 I wouldn't mind having you back, but what you did was pretty terrible.

Messing around late night is fine if there's no victims. If even a single person opposes the thing, you don't do it.

You not only kept doing it, you hunted them down to continue doing it.

The ban was justified, but I wish you the best.
Find

You were a little bit crazy there, and targeting one person like that really ruins the fun for everyone involved. I'm just going to follow with what Kuro said and leave myself neutral, with an opinion here. I've been in situations like the guy you "hunted down", so I can understand, but in the end it was (seemingly) only that one incident, and as far as I can tell, no other complaints were made on you.
Find

(04-23-2016, 02:29 PM)Clombs123 Wrote:  I remember you from ntg, I remember that you would harass and bait me in an attempt to get me banned when you were a mod. -1

this isn't ntg

+1 it's been forever since his ban and I think he deserves a second chance.
Find