Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 1/2/2015

•Added my new anti-crouch spam prototype, this works similar to CS:GO's mechanics, the more frequent you crouch, the slower you actually do the crouch.
•Fixed the default I key to open Inventory not working unless you alt-tab sometimes.
•Fixed various other bugs.
•'Power Crystals' are now fully functional, and need testing.

Currently, I've only added one type of crystal which is a 25% Jump increase. There are going to be lot more, if you have any ideas for them please post them in suggestions with the format below.
I will likely make the power crystals effect scale with how many charges it has, to make fully charged crystals more valuable.

As you see in the picture above,  there's three stats.
"Charges" are basically how much 'power' the crystal has left, a crystal can not be equipped or used if it has a charge below it's drain rate.
"Current Charge" is how close you are to the next charge(so above, My crystal has a total of 29% mobility added to it, and it needs 40% to add a charge), this value is NOT touched when the crystal is drained. This means, in order to add any charges to your crystal to use it, you must get "Current Charge" to it's max, so it resets and adds a Charge to "Charges".

You also see in the description, that it drains 5% off of a charge each round it's used. that's .05(5/100) off each charge. That's 20 uses per charge, which should help people not be so scared to lose charges. If needed, I can make it drain less.
Charging work as follows:

Firstly, if your crystal needs to be charged you simply right click on it, and click "Charge".
It will open up this menu:
Everything tinted red can not be used to charge the crystal(various reasons why).

As you see in the top right, it has the Jump Crystal, and how close it is to a next charge represented as a % and as well as the real value.

There's also some more info about it in the bottom left(along with an INFO button to give you some insight on how to charge).

Now:
As you see, I've added a few items that have a mobility stat, the amount added to the Current Charge is represented in yellow(it will be various shades of blue as the charge meter laps over(after it's GREATER than 100%), meaning you can add as many charges at once as the slots allow)

After you insert the weapons you wish to use to charge the crystal, you simply press charge(then press Yes on the confirmation window that pops up)!

Do note, you need to at least get that bar to 100% to add 1 charge to your crystal. Each 100% 1 charge is added, so if you add a total of 300%(in this case it would be 120 total mobility) to the crystal in one go, 3 charges will be added.

THE WEAPONS ARE DESTROYED FOREVER SO CHARGE WITH CAUTION!

Power crystal suggestion format:
Code:
Name:
Stat Required for charging:
Effect:
Drain Rate:
Color(Color of the crystal icon, in RGB(red green blue) format):
Credit line(what would you like it to say in the description of the item if this gets added? MUST ABIDE BY RULES!):
---------------------------------
EXAMPLE(DO NOT COPY THIS):
Name:Jump Crystal
Stat Required for charging:40% Mobility
Effect:25% increase to jump height.
Drain Rate:drains 5% of one charge per round used.
Color:235, 118, 48
Credit line:
Find

Finaly ! i will be able to play Halo on PC again Big Grin

Nice add Brassx
Find

This is super awesome! Normally I stray away from any type of rechargeable items in games because I generally feel like its a waste of resources but the amount of effort required to charge these seems extremely reasonable. Its going to be nice to have a use for poop-tier guns because I don't care for crafting, but I do like passive/active gameplay bonuses. I'm not super creative, but I'll try to make a suggestion.

Name: Reload Crystal
Stat Required for charging: Firerate
Effect: +% reload speed
Drain Rate: Whatever makes sense for game balance
Color(Color of the crystal icon, in RGB(red green blue) format): 128,0,128 or some type of purple
Credit line: No sleight of hand required!

I'm not entirely sure if reload speed is something that can even be modified, but I've always wanted something that had an interaction with reload speed.
Find

This is fucking cool, cant wait to test it.
Find

Pretty cool! I'm hoping more people do like Kiefer and think of some ideas. We could find some unique enhancers! Also: Chicken will LOVE you for the crouch spam fix thing. Pretty good thinking there.

(Many of these may be SHAMELESSLY RIPPED from NTG.)
============================================
Name: Shock Absorb Crystal
Stat Required for charging: 50% Recoil
Effect: Lowers Recoil by roughly 20%.
Drain Rate: 3% of the charge every round.
Color: 86, 201, 189
Credit line: The guy who coded these buggers. Also maybe sometimes Terran.
=============================================
Name: Rebounding Crystal
Stat Required for charging: 30% Damage
Effect: Lowers falling damage by 50%
Drain Rate: 4% per round used.
Color: 45, 218, 33
===============================================
Name: Blaze Crystal
Stat Required for charging: 30% Damage
Effect: Reduces damage taken from Fire and Explosions by 50%.
Drain Rate: 5% per round used.
Color: 239, 23, 23
Credit line:  The guy who coded these buggers. Also maybe sometimes Terran.
Name: Dimension Crystal
Stat Required for charging: 50% Clip
Effect: Every few seconds, 1% of ammo is restored in back-up magazine.
Drain Rate: 2% per round.
Color: 130, 133, 225
Find

What do you guys mean by "Crouch spam"?

Also what do you mean by "The weapons are destroyed FOREVER?" like, if you charge them, they get deleted after charging??
Find

(01-02-2015, 05:56 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  What do you guys mean by "Crouch spam"?

Also what do you mean by "The weapons are destroyed FOREVER?" like, if you charge them, they get deleted after charging??

When you use the weapons to charge the crystal, the weapons are deleted.
Find

>Forerunner Badge

wut
Find

o i see i thoguht the weapons you charged were deleted after the charge wore off, thanks kiefer
Find

(01-02-2015, 06:55 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  >Forerunner Badge

wut

Donator item you receive for donating for the 'Forerunner Package' inwhich you get that badge, 1000 rubies, and you get to name a tier. This package is limited to the first 25 people who donate for it, when the donation page is opened that is.
Find