Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Compliment the person above you!

I'm glad you got unbanned after so long. You're a fun person to play with on the server most of the time, and I enjoy seeing your posts on the forums.
Find

Very nice and level headed dood. 10/10 admin and friend. No matter what you change your name to, you will always be McNuggie
Find

I'm glad that you came to FRG after so long ago on NTG, Whale. You make a good mod and are always one of the more fun people to play with.

His negev power in CS:GO is remarkable. ESPECIALLY when he goes in toxic.
Sample Text.

Boss, you're my son, and I love you for that. No matter how salty you get, you'll always be in my heart. <3333333333
Find

I've known you 5ever you're one of the coolest guys on the server.
Find

Pepper you've always been a really cool person that I've looked up to. Keep being a great person man, you're loved by a lot of people.

even tho u removed me Sad
Find

Nuggie, I've know you since I first joined NTG. You're one of my favorite people on the server, and you're an amazing staff member.

Nemo's topkok memes are pretty dank and make me happy. also he has a pretty nice pussy as his profile picture. and hes fun to play with.
Find

Don't know him, thats a good thing. Also I like how nuggie has commented the most on this xD