Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/2/2016

•Redesigned some internal systems that our staff use/auto detect suspicious players.
•Added steamid spoofer detections(did a bit ago).
•Fixed straight score calculations.
•Fixed hand scoring system with Hold 'Em. The problem was when it was calculating the better kickers, it failed to remove previously selected 'highest cards' from the table(due to typo, suit instead of Suit...). Thus resulting in it using the same highest card for each kicker needed.

(i.e. Player 1 has 3 of spade, 4 of diamonds, player 2 has 10 of diamonds, 5 of clubs. Board is 3, 6, K, Q, 7. The old system would see the King was the highest card available for your hand, and use that for ALL of the kickers, rather than adding that in, then removing it and moving on to the next highest(Q). So with the old system these players would split, even though player 2 has a 10 of diamonds, which is higher than some cards on board. New system player 2 will win the pot.)

I will be fixing the various chip bugs soon, then after a day or two of testing that, it may be time to wipe chip amounts and open up the chip to coin exchange.
Find

Cool. Security AND gambling! Thanks!
Find

BRASS, YOU SAID DEATHBRINGER NEXT

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-03-2016, 02:53 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  BRASS, YOU SAID DEATHBRINGER NEXT

Whined the only owner of a deathbringer.
Tneconni

(01-03-2016, 02:58 AM)knaveHearted Wrote:  

air bender has one too

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-03-2016, 02:58 AM)knaveHearted Wrote:  

there are 2 lol
Find

(also !cha is broken)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'm having issues connecting to FRG's servers. When I start sending client stuff, GMod crashes. I'm not getting any crash logs, and this doesn't happen with other servers.
Find

(01-03-2016, 03:38 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I'm having issues connecting to FRG's servers. When I start sending client stuff, GMod crashes. I'm not getting any crash logs, and this doesn't happen with other servers.

Still happening?
Find

(01-03-2016, 04:46 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-03-2016, 03:38 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I'm having issues connecting to FRG's servers. When I start sending client stuff, GMod crashes. I'm not getting any crash logs, and this doesn't happen with other servers.

Still happening?

No, I fixed it.
Find