Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problematic Maps

(10-08-2015, 05:21 AM)NotSpooky Wrote:  Alright I made a list of awful maps and reasons why below.

Airbus: We all know that this map is just awfully small and with the really tight spawns makes this map near impossible to play when above 10 people.. If somehow we had spread out player spawns then I'd hate it a little less.

Any Map Jake ever adds: Jake is a hipster and most of his favorite maps include ; Zombie-Country-Side-Delay-Train-Metagame-Simulator 2015, House of Amazing 1970's Jump Scares, Worst-Pink-Castle-Ever with a slight Mario theme and broken doors, Stupid Halo TTT Hybrid.

Jake made this thread because of my complaining about his complaining of maps.

agree
except for my fucking castle.
Find

Clocktown has that broken balloon that can kill. also the TF2 ammo thingies in the map can be used to hide in. like a cloak
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Minecraft City. Doors are buggy (Will get you stuck if the open while you're close to them) Broken sky box gives me eye cancer, Random invisible geometry that stops you from running on an otherwise flat surface. Torches deal damage and are EVERYWHERE. T tester can trap you. I've seen people die from standing in corners on the map.

Seriously the #1 shit map.
Find

YES! I forgot about Clockdown! Please get rid of those lag machine balloons.

- That Thrakos Noob

Oh, yeah. Clocktown should be removed, those balloons ARE stupid.

Clocktown is also a fantastic map.
Don't fuck her up, fix her.

I hate everything about clocktown.

I feel like there were more maps with broken elevators. Anyone remember?
Find

(10-09-2015, 05:25 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I feel like there were more maps with broken elevators. Anyone remember?

Temple
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I like Clocktown, but the Balloon thing IS Annoying asf. Maybe it could be removed/blocked off?

OKAY!
I went into Sandbox on Clocktown, and on a whim, I used the Remover tool on the Balloon. The Balloon stayed, BUT it could no longer be interacted with (EX: Shot, Collided with) it was basically untouchable. If someone were to make a "Save" of the map with the Balloon removed (Like I did) we could use that "Saved" map instead of the actual Clocktown.
Umpty Dumpty
Find