Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problematic Maps

(10-09-2015, 11:00 AM)Nekomata Wrote:  I like Clocktown, but the Balloon thing IS Annoying asf. Maybe it could be removed/blocked off?

OKAY!
I went into Sandbox on Clocktown, and on a whim, I used the Remover tool on the Balloon. The Balloon stayed, BUT it could no longer be interacted with (EX: Shot, Collided with) it was basically untouchable. If someone were to make a "Save" of the map with the Balloon removed (Like I did) we could use that "Saved" map instead of the actual Clocktown.

That means the physical balloon was made a non-physical/no-collision entity, there is probably a explosion box around the balloon and once it is destroyed it removes the balloon entity. I'll actually rip the map and see how I can fix this. c;

After cracking it open, I know how to fix it. Although decompiling isn't working properly. Some entities are missing along with parts of the floor. RIP fix.

What about the little map that you blocked the entrance on for an orbital, it's just bad. The traps are also a nuisance.
Find

(10-10-2015, 01:42 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  What about the little map that you blocked the entrance on for an orbital, it's just bad. The traps are also a nuisance.

Trappycottage? Yeh that map may suck , but that is because everyone rdm's with the traps on there.
Find

I don't think TrappyCottage is a problematic map; I actually think it's one of our better maps, lol.

- That Thrakos Noob

I am such a saint that, I love all maps and will treat all of em the same <3 exept clocktown. Fuck clocktown.
Find

I'm happy to announce that tobias has fixed the teleport and the spot where you get stuck on peachscastle. I will upload the new version tomorrow. Next up is clocktown.
Find

Nice, Tobias!
Find

Templar is fixed. Thanks again Tobias.

(10-17-2015, 04:43 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I'm happy to announce that tobias has fixed the teleport and the spot where you get stuck on peachscastle. I will upload the new version tomorrow. Next up is clocktown.

YAY
You didnt remove my love!
Find

Tobias is a nice person! Thanks for helping Tobias!
Find