Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problematic Maps

It has recently come to my attention that a lot of maps have problems due to gmod updates or design flaws. Broken elevators, dropped frames or simply being too big would be a few examples. I would like for anyone and everyone to post the maps they dislike WITH REASONS WHY on this thread. I am going to do my best to try to get them fixed so we don't have to remove them entirely.

The list of maps and their problems:
1. Albatross = broken elevators
2. Toysoldiers = too big
(FIXED)3. Peachscastle - corner outside that everyone gets stuck in, teleport to roof damages you
4. Vagiland - ski lift takes too long, helicopter needs a button to open hatch, bunker needs button to open door, frame rate issues, ski lift door needs to open with melee, cubemap issues
5. Sandraiders - broken elevator
6. Clocktown - broken balloon
(FIXED)7. Templar - broken elevator
Find

Peach's Castle - doors are fucked, there's a corner outside that literally everyone gets stuck in, teleporter to roof damages you, also pretty big
Lockout - You know I personally don't like the powerups, that's an opinion though.
Camel - Isnt there a vault that you can literally lock yourself in to where the T can't get to you?

(I lag like hell in Concentration and Diamond Shoals, might just be my computer though.)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Peach's Castle works fine. You just push into the doors and back off, don't press E.
Camel V2 is fine, too. The vault is open-able from both sides.
Lockout is a bit annoying, but it can be fun. 200HP is OP in orbitals though.

Otherwise, I feel that all of the maps are really solid, save for Jake's two up there (Even though I really do like Albatross.)
Find

Sandraiders has some broken elevators.
Also.

Fuck cars.

The cars are terrific!
Maybe try to make people in the back damageable though? xd

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-08-2015, 02:06 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Peach's Castle - doors are fucked, there's a corner outside that literally everyone gets stuck in, teleporter to roof damages you, also pretty big
Lockout - You know I personally don't like the powerups, that's an opinion though.
Camel - Isnt there a vault that you can literally lock yourself in to where the T can't get to you?

(I lag like hell in Concentration and Diamond Shoals, might just be my computer though.)

I will add Peach's Castle to the list.
Lockout is fine. The powerups add a unique experience too TTT.
Camel is also fine. You cannot lock yourself in the vault unless you break the door using props and guns which is the same as prop blocking doors which is against the rules. If you witness people doing this please slay them.

As for that last note it is indeed your computer.
Find

Peach's Castle is my life.
Don't you DARE FUCKING REMOVE HER!
If yu can't open a door that's your problem ok ok
Im sorry

(10-08-2015, 02:10 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Sandraiders has some broken elevators.
Also.

Fuck cars.

Added
Find

I mean, with sandraiders, the elevator isn't a core part of the map...
I'd rather you just block off that section than remove the map entirely.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Scar Island has a tree with no hitbox or bounding box(whatever they are called). people hide in it and it can look like a cloak.
Find