Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bank is now live on the lobby!

In response to the Inventory space issues with the new crate, I've went ahead and finished up the bank NPC on the lobby. You start with 50 bank slots(200 is the max amount).

It is free to use for anyone, as long as you can enter the lobby, you can use the bank. To use it, simply talk to the Banker who is across from the weapon shop, then click on items you want to deposit/withdraw. Please report any bugs you may find with this system. Enjoy.

Also, you can right click on "Bank" for sorting options, as the Drag and drop style UI is disabled for it at the moment.

EDIT: More features will be coming soon(like banking/withdrawing all of one item type, or items with a 'phrase' etc)

yay! Now I can store all my totaliterran's I have collected.
Find

nice. good job brass.
Find

Cool, thanks!
Edit: Wait, where IS he?
Double Edit: Jerome found him! Lol.

The hat is a nice touch, Brass.

Triple Edit: Trading still doesn't work in the lobby server!
Quad Edit: Just like with the gun shop trader, if one or two people are sitting in the bank npc's thing, nobody else can use him. This is -super- annoying and causes a lot of problems.

Super Edit: How do we get more bank slots? Gift Packages?
Find

(09-25-2015, 09:55 PM)Terran Wrote:  Cool, thanks!
Edit: Wait, where IS he?
Double Edit: Jerome found him! Lol.

The hat is a nice touch, Brass.

Triple Edit: Trading still doesn't work in the lobby server!
Quad Edit: Just like with the gun shop trader, if one or two people are sitting in the bank npc's thing, nobody else can use him. This is -super- annoying and causes a lot of problems.

Super Edit: How do we get more bank slots? Gift Packages?

Trading should work now.
I'll look into that issue, it seems to be a source thing(I use the internal activator stuff).
The method to get more bank slots is still TBD.
Find

Cool! Good to know. These "saturday-gun-spawn" things where one guy sits there and afks until it updates, meaning none of us can access it is super annoying.

Edit: Save us, Brass.