Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maps!

(08-11-2015, 10:18 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(08-11-2015, 09:52 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(08-11-2015, 05:47 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  You should add the garrysmod.com links so that people can decompile the map or download the bsp

Or they can take 2 seconds to google how to extract gmod addons using a program called gmad..

unless you're like me and are too incompetent to use any programs other than ms paint.

Wow Dreadark, that is a big word for you. I'm proud.

Thank you so much! I remember asking about this one night, thanks so much for doing it! No I will always have fast load ins! (at least, on a majority of the maps.
Find

And it's finally done! Hope this helps at least some people. =P

Also I have been hearing that camel_v2 has a missing texture as the skybox. Subscribe to the link for it and the problem will be fixed! Anyone who tells me they have a missing texture I will be linking to this thread and I urge you all to do the same. The textures for waterworld are posted here as well. I know a lot of people had problems with those.
Find

goddamnit jake its not even in alphabetical order what is this

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Thanks for this Jake, probably took a long ass time <3
Find

(08-12-2015, 05:08 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  goddamnit jake its not even in alphabetical order what is this

Yes it is???
Find

Thank you for this, this is very helpful for people having map issues.
Find

no the pre-parts dont count!!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1023096 this is arctic complex btw. Its not a steam download.
Find

(08-11-2015, 09:52 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(08-11-2015, 05:47 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  You should add the garrysmod.com links so that people can decompile the map or download the bsp

Or they can take 2 seconds to google how to extract gmod addons using a program called gmad..

sorry to borderline necro this, but i have to post this.

I googled gmad, and this came up:

http://www.gmad.org/
Find