Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moderators PMing people

Admins+ can currently directly message players via the admin chat.
I think Moderators should also have this ability. The reason is pretty self-explanatory but I think since we have the ability to ban people, we should at least have the ability to privately talk to them about it first.
Since we already have the ability to talk in the admin chat to begin with, I don't see any reason we can't have this power.

Big Grin

- That Thrakos Noob

That's a good idea, it would mean less text clog and/or voice chat spam during the main game.

At first I read "Moderators RDM'ing People" , better this idea then that! Also yes to this because it is really annoying to have to use my mic or speak over others to help someone or by typing it into public chat! And it would help tell people to do "!rules or !motd"
Find

Bump. This is needed. People keep talking to me in Admin chat too and it might be too personal to just respond out loud.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-09-2015, 05:55 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  At first I read "Moderators RDM'ing People" , better this idea then that!

I like yours better, personally.

But +1 on Unpoke's idea too
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Yea like unpoke said sometimes it would be too personal,I think this would be a great idea
Find

(08-18-2015, 05:32 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Bump.

>used bump correctly.

gj
Find

Bump.
I keep ending up in situations that really call for this. ;-;

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

hnnggg

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Yes, we need this
Find