Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

+members get vbat

I recommend this completely because I am on frequently in my spare time(this includes 4AM generally) and there is always someone or an entire group of people that don't understand the concept of "push to talk" and I find member+ may be the only staff on and if they can slay, they can be trusted with Vbat
Find

(08-19-2015, 03:50 AM)Footballslaya Wrote:  I recommend this completely because I am on frequently in my spare time(this includes 4AM generally) and there is always someone or an entire group of people that don't understand the concept of "push to talk" and I find member+ may be the only staff on and if they can slay, they can be trusted with Vbat

This is my argument as well.

I've been told that +members aren't staff, but it seems to me that dealing with damage logs, reports, and slaying people based on particular offenses is way more of an "administrative," staff type of duty than having the ability to start a vbat.

Additionally, I feel like there is way more room in the report/slay functions for abuse than there would be in a vbat command.

Ultimately, the decision is up to Brass, but this is definitely something I feel would benefit FRG.
Find

never give up
Find

gonna bump this till its added never give up
Find

double post plz ban

wat does this button do

yes i like vbat

hi

hi

hi

Find

I unfortunately don't think this will get added, as much as I would like to see it.
Find

(08-26-2015, 08:01 PM)Shawnxstl Wrote:  I unfortunately don't think this will get added, as much as I would like to see it.

never give up
Find

I agree they should have a little more power, but I don't think that vbat is what they need
Find

(08-19-2015, 03:50 AM)Footballslaya Wrote:  I recommend this completely because I am on frequently in my spare time(this includes 4AM generally) and there is always someone or an entire group of people that don't understand the concept of "push to talk" and I find member+ may be the only staff on and if they can slay, they can be trusted with Vbat

You're one of the people who mic spam. lol
Find

bras
pls
Find