Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tyler Jones' Application

Age*: 18
Where did you hear about this server?*: Like everywhere on NTG
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I have seen the work you have done on NTG and I can only assume your own server will be incredible. I want to help you make this into the amazing server I know it can be.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes :3
Any other info: As you know, I was the manager of NTG for quite some time, as well as a rank for an even longer time. Plenty of experience with TTT and what makes TTT fun. I would love to put my input in towards this project as well.
Find

-1 who is this wogs fan boy?
Find

slutty, perfect.
Sample Text.
Find

(12-04-2014, 04:46 AM)xxhackxx Wrote:  -1 who is this wogs fan boy?

New community... Dodgy

It was a joke, Bottle. This is the goddamn MAN. I'd love to see the bugger in the beta, give him a deagle Tytos' Best Friend and watch the tears flow.
Find

(12-04-2014, 04:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  It was a joke, Bottle. This is the goddamn MAN. I'd love to see the bugger in the beta, give him a deagle Tytos' Best Friend and watch the tears flow.

I chuckled.
Find

(12-04-2014, 04:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  It was a joke, Bottle. This is the goddamn MAN. I'd love to see the bugger in the beta, give him a deagle Tytos' Best Friend and watch the tears flow.

I don't recognize him, or atleast not a tyler jones name, so dunno.

EDIT

Is he actually THE Tytoowns281? The old NTG manager?

(12-04-2014, 09:08 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  

I don't recognize him, or atleast not a tyler jones name, so dunno.

EDIT

Is he actually THE Tytoowns281? The old NTG manager?

lol.

Quote:Any other info: As you know, I was the manager of NTG for quite some time, as well as a rank for an even longer time. Plenty of experience with TTT and what makes TTT fun. I would love to put my input in towards this project as well.
Find

Yes u noob
Sample Text.
Find

HOLY FUCK TYTO? I guarantee you don't fucking remember me, but you where the shit man. yes pls +1111
Terran is a massive homo

Find