Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Roast the person above you

(12-07-2014, 04:00 AM)Your Favorite Hentai Wrote:  Your signature reminds me of your personality, Cringy and makes my dick smaller. GG m9, Bet you have lover fag.

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUCKING STRAIGHT FIRE, ON GOD, THIS NIGGA MADE YOU INTO A FRIED FAGGOT
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

(12-07-2014, 04:42 AM)zBreezy Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 04:00 AM)Your Favorite Hentai Wrote:  Your signature reminds me of your personality, Cringy and makes my dick smaller. GG m9, Bet you have lover fag.

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUCKING STRAIGHT FIRE, ON GOD, THIS NIGGA MADE YOU INTO A FRIED FAGGOT

I don't see any niggers except you, m8.
#BlackFired
Though, how about we do no racism - only homies, right Niggurath?

Someone who makes two account to neg rep people because he/it/she is too much of a pussy bitch to neg rep on there main account.
/Roast?
Find

You are already roasted and toasted
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

(12-07-2014, 07:53 PM)TylerToast Wrote:  Someone who makes two account to neg rep people because he/it/she is too much of a pussy bitch to neg rep on there main account.
/Roast?

To who's this directed even?

you know.
(:
Find

Your mum sleeps with all the authentic people. you will soon have a diffrent coloured brother named bread.<3
Find

(12-09-2014, 06:08 AM)Denny Wrote:  Your mum sleeps with all the authentic people. you will soon have a diffrent coloured brother named bread.<3

Broken avatar is broken m8.

@Denny
My mom is has fucked more black dick then you have seen black people ever.
Find

@Toast

You're black cause you're burnt toast. rekt m8.
Sample Text.
Find