It would give you coins in return at a standard price of a gun

What I am saying is
Standards sell for 1 coin
Unlikeys for 10
Rares 25
And so on

i mean, i buy unlikelys for 1 coin all the time

besides, people often buy 'em to charge their crystals
maybe quick-sell standards and unlikelys and have a seperate market full of unlimited of 'em

and pls add a search option that allows you to only search, say, ones with positive mobility or something
Find

No, it would flood the market with WAY TOO MANY coins. No.

We just need a more efficient way of turning standards into something useful, like how you could scrap guns for metals.
Find

How about your character is given the option to eat a Standard weapon. When you eat the standard, your HP goes up 4.
good?

(06-13-2015, 04:40 AM)Jestrey Wrote:  How about your character is given the option to eat a Standard weapon. When you eat the standard, your HP goes up 4.
good?

I like this idea more.

The OP's idea would just flood the market with coins.
Find

It's a problem in a lot of games. Low tier items become plentiful, and they become hard to get rid of.

It's hard to come up with something for them to be useful with. Perhaps can do something with some NPC on the lobby with them, like 10+ of them can turn into 1 of some kind of currency, which you can eventually use to buy a special roll or something from them?

(06-13-2015, 08:22 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It's a problem in a lot of games. Low tier items become plentiful, and they become hard to get rid of.

It's hard to come up with something for them to be useful with. Perhaps can do something with some NPC on the lobby with them, like 10+ of them can turn into 1 of some kind of currency, which you can eventually use to buy a special roll or something from them?

Like a trade up contract Tongue?
Find

That'd be nice, Brass, but doing it by hand would be super annoying. How about when an update that gives low-tiered guns a use releases, the marketplace is wiped of EVERY very low-tier gun. After that, you can choose to send any standard/etc drops into like a "Liquid Storage" which will just be a counter for them, taking up no inventory room.

Could use that liquid for forging new stuff, improving stuff, shops, rolls, betting, etc. Or just shops or something. (Why I'm saying wipe the marketplace beforehand is to prevent people buying standards by the hundreds just to use in whatever is going to happen.)
Find

Maybe you can combine standards with certain stats to make it increase (Mobility -5% + Mobility +2.5% = Mobility -2.5%) and just have a cap on that so at least it'll be worthwhile to have and collect still?

Other than that, I like the 10 standards for some form of currency, just not sure what type it'd be, plus, then everyone would be hoarding them which is kinda bad too.
Find

OR you could add the evolving crowbar from terran's idea and use weapons to "evolve" the crowbar. But i would have no idea how to balance that. Smile
Find