Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voslom?

I'm using Microsoft's XNA framework. XNA is just a library that allows developers to make games faster, by taking care of some of the tedious things behind the scenes(setting up graphics devices, content loading, and keyboard states, and a few more handy things).

Quote:Microsoft XNA (a recursive acronym for XNA's Not Acronymed) is a freeware set of tools with a managed runtime environment provided by Microsoft that facilitates video game development and management. XNA is based on the .NET Framework, with versions that run on Windows NT, Windows Phone and the Xbox.

Which means when you setup a new XNA project, you're left with an empty game loop and empty draw method, and an infinite amount of possibilities!(lol lame)

I'm also using the Lidgren Networking Library(google that) for all of my networking needs(it's a great networking API) Smile.

Also, White shirt op!
Find

Well, that's a LOT of words I don't know about, it sounds complicated! I'd probably max out Agility in whatever way possible, because gottagofast.
Find

This game has inspired me to wear my white shirt and go jumping of trees and stuff. White shirt makes me so much better at it
Find

(04-25-2015, 07:39 PM)Denneh Wrote:  This game has inspired me to wear my white shirt and go jumping of trees and stuff. White shirt makes me so much better at it

Don't you mean white shirt and girl skinny jeans?
Find

He only wears skinny girl jeans to try and climb trees, to see how hard it is. Obviously. (what the fuck denny!?)
Find

I wanted to challenge myself
gawd
Find

Just gonna set this here..

Find

No plague doctor mask, no cool level. Nice scythe weapon thingies, though.
Find

(04-26-2015, 07:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  No plague doctor mask, no cool level. Nice scythe weapon thingies, though.

Its more of a Cubone mask tbh. I was more wanting to show the interface a bit.
Find

level 41.....
Find