Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Rules

(08-03-2017, 11:51 PM)c_cat09 Wrote:  I use a laptop to play, and there's the tbaiting rule, sometimes I accidently shoot because of the touchpad, I can't really avoid it, it just happens. I noticed some players and moderators use this as an excuse to kill me because of the "tbaiting" rule even if I explain to them that it wasn't intentional and even if I didn't actually shoot them, I'd like to use this dealt with, instead of being a loop hole for player/admin abuse.
Sincerely
c_cat09

It's definitely a "loophole" for you when you mow someone down then leave , this loophole is a ban loophole.
Find

(08-03-2017, 11:55 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 11:51 PM)c_cat09 Wrote:  I use a laptop to play, and there's the tbaiting rule, sometimes I accidently shoot because of the touchpad, I can't really avoid it, it just happens. I noticed some players and moderators use this as an excuse to kill me because of the "tbaiting" rule even if I explain to them that it wasn't intentional and even if I didn't actually shoot them, I'd like to use this dealt with, instead of being a loop hole for player/admin abuse.
Sincerely
c_cat09

You do know you can disable that in the function keys

No I have no idea on how to disable that, could you explain or point me in the direction of a guide or tutorial to do so?
it's quite the nuisance shooting at people and hurting them or shooting next to them and them thinking that I am intentionally t-baiting them.
Sincerely
c_cat09

(08-04-2017, 12:07 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  
Sincerely
c_cat09

It's definitely a "loophole" for you when you mow someone down then leave , this loophole is a ban loophole.

Right, your one of the guys who killed me for my unintentional tbaits, called me a troll and casually kept killing me, I think it's only fair I revenged RDMED you back when alex_summers wouldn't punish you or listen to my side of the story.
Just reading over some of the rules now and I realized you were harassing me following me around because you don't like me and to annoy me just before I rdmed you, If I'm on the server again and you do this, I'm going to take screen shots and report you. the main reason you were killing me is because alex_summers and you don't like me. not because I was "tbaiting" in fact you and alex told me to shut up and said that I was annoying.

(08-05-2017, 04:37 AM)c_cat09 Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 11:55 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  
Sincerely
c_cat09

You do know you can disable that in the function keys

No I have no idea on how to disable that, could you explain or point me in the direction of a guide or tutorial to do so?
it's quite the nuisance shooting at people and hurting them or shooting next to them and them thinking that I am intentionally t-baiting them.
Sincerely
c_cat09

(08-04-2017, 12:07 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  
Sincerely
c_cat09

Right, your one of the guys who killed me for my unintentional tbaits, called me a troll and casually kept killing me, I think it's only fair I revenged RDMED you back when alex_summers wouldn't punish you or listen to my side of the story.
Just reading over some of the rules now and I realized you were harassing me following me around because you don't like me and to annoy me just before I rdmed you, If I'm on the server again and you do this, I'm going to take screen shots and report you. the main reason you were killing me is because alex_summers and you don't like me. not because I was "tbaiting" in fact you and alex told me to shut up and said that I was annoying.

If you have this much of a problem with someone, make a player complaint. The server rules thread isn't the place to do it. I had no problem with you previously until you shot towards me and I killed you for it, so you reported me saying that I was abusing my powers. And as for the part where I said you were annoying, that was after continuous times of you saying "Ur my only friend" over and over again. I even had to leave you gagged for a little while because of it.

Use your brain. In a game of deceit, people can't trust that shooting past their head or near them is an 'accident'. If you shoot near a player, you're t-baiting, and that's all there is to it.

Revenge RDM is a serious offense and can increase your ban length significantly. There's never any reason to revenge RDM, especially since you mentioned Alex, a trusted staff member, was present. Just because he didn't take care of it the way YOU would like doesn't mean the situation wasn't finalized. Learn to accept you're in the wrong - trusted staff members elected by the server enforce the rules, not someone that's managed to get banned within 3 hours of in-game time.

It seems your ban is nearly over. When you return (if you choose to) I'm sure another player will help you disable that function.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-05-2017, 05:49 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Use your brain. In a game of deceit, people can't trust that shooting past their head or near them is an 'accident'. If you shoot near a player, you're t-baiting, and that's all there is to it.

Revenge RDM is a serious offense and can increase your ban length significantly. There's never any reason to revenge RDM, especially since you mentioned Alex, a trusted staff member, was present. Just because he didn't take care of it the way YOU would like doesn't mean the situation wasn't finalized. Learn to accept you're in the wrong - trusted staff members elected by the server enforce the rules, not someone that's managed to get banned within 3 hours of in-game time.

It seems your ban is nearly over. When you return (if you choose to) I'm sure another player will help you disable that function.

You weren't there, speak for yourself, there was definitely more to it than you think. use your brain, don't make assumptions, I get that I'm not exactly credible for only playing 3 hours on the FRG server, but whatever, I tried telling people about the accidental shooting problem and no one told me how to fix it. taking a moderators side because you trust them only makes it more likely that they can abuse their powers and getting away with it, if I actually written my side of the story, had your steam ID and profile along with the other guy you guys would probably be addressed somewhat differently instead of brushing me off because it's simply "tbaiting". revenge rdm or whatever you guys want to pile on what I did. If I do decide to join the server I'll be prepared to report you with the details and proof next time.

(08-05-2017, 06:41 PM)c_cat09 Wrote:  
(08-05-2017, 05:49 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Use your brain. In a game of deceit, people can't trust that shooting past their head or near them is an 'accident'. If you shoot near a player, you're t-baiting, and that's all there is to it.

You weren't there, speak for yourself, there was definitely more to it than you think. use your brain, don't make assumptions, I get that I'm not exactly credible for only playing 3 hours on the FRG server, but whatever, I tried telling people about the accidental shooting problem and no one told me how to fix it. taking a moderators side because you trust them only makes it more likely that they can abuse their powers and getting away with it, if I actually written my side of the story, had your steam ID and profile along with the other guy you guys would probably be addressed somewhat differently instead of brushing me off because it's simply "tbaiting". revenge rdm or whatever you guys want to pile on what I did. If I do decide to join the server I'll be prepared to report you with the details and proof next time.

I mean, they're moderators for a reason.

If we didn't trust them then what's the point?
Find

(08-05-2017, 06:49 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(08-05-2017, 06:41 PM)c_cat09 Wrote:  

I mean, they're moderators for a reason.

If we didn't trust them then what's the point?

I'm not saying you can't trust them, I'm just saying blindly taking their sides without the full story could make it more likely that the power they have might be abused, my point was not to be bias based on the hours people play or if they have moderator/admin status or not, I never said you can't trust them...
Find

Sincerely
c_cat09

This is your side of the story, I read it and responded to it directly.
I'm going to ask for you to stop replying here, this isn't the place for it. If you feel there's a further issue, you're free to issue a complaint or privately message people.
Your ban is standing, I hope you resolve your issue with your touchpad soon.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Hello there were certain actions I was wondering about for slaying.

1) I was playing and on my T round on one of the maps gmod starts with and the detective grappled to the top of a building that had no other way to get there. If he hid on that building and I couldn't get anymore credits, would it be considered delaying on my part and therefore slayable?(I have been told separate things be various people)

2) If a person kills an Innocent and after ID-ing the body gets shot at, but then kills the person shooting at them who also happens to be innocent is the second kill considered RDM on the part of the killer or is it self defense?
Find

(03-21-2018, 02:12 AM)gfkxj Wrote:  Hello there were certain actions I was wondering about for slaying.

1) I was playing and on my T round on one of the maps gmod starts with and the detective grappled to the top of a building that had no other way to get there. If he hid on that building and I couldn't get anymore credits, would it be considered delaying on my part and therefore slayable?(I have been told separate things be various people)

2) If a person kills an Innocent and after ID-ing the body gets shot at, but then kills the person shooting at them who also happens to be innocent is the second kill considered RDM on the part of the killer or is it self defense?

Its not really my place to answer, but...here are my answers based on my knowledge of the current rules.

1) Yes, you always have the option to kill yourself if you can't get to the person. If you sit there for 2+ minutes and you have no way to get them, that's on you even if its a shitty situation.

2) Pretty sure that's self defense if I understand the situation correctly. If someone is shooting at you you're 100% allowed to shoot back, unless its a detective obviously and you're innocent(though some people say that killing a detective if they're just RDMing is fine).
Find