Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 05/16/2018

Additions
  • 50/50 Wheel has been added. You can access this through a number of chat commands. !flips, !5050, etc Or from a button in your Inventory.
    This is a minigame you can do from any server, at any time(and play against people cross-server!), where you bet a certain amount of coins vs another. There's a 50% chance you win, and a 50% chance you lose. If you win, you get your coins back and the coins the other person bet.
  • Added around 20 new maps.

Fixes
  • Fixed wonky number input UI's.
  • Fixed snowballs vs santa/snowmen on the lobby.

No QoL updates for most things this patch because I have core Inventory changes made that aren't ready to roll out yet (for the new UI, and doing these QoL changes involve modding some of the files I've already changed but aren't ready to go live).

Also added 20~ maps to TTT
Find

can we have a different representing picture LOL

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-16-2018, 04:17 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  can we have a different representing picture LOL

sure

Find

Finally a way to lose my money quicker
Find

I hope one of the 20 maps includes a specific remake for a different server that Was recently updated...
Otherwise, nice update! Can’t wait to lose more money!
Find

(05-16-2018, 04:33 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Finally a way to lose my money quicker

I'm 50k down the drain in 2 different bets. With more losses than win, I already quit using this feature as a result.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(05-16-2018, 05:03 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  I hope one of the 20 maps includes a specific remake for a different server that Was recently updated...

I put that map on there a bit ago.
Find

(05-16-2018, 05:28 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-16-2018, 05:03 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  I hope one of the 20 maps includes a specific remake for a different server that Was recently updated...

I put that map on there a bit ago.

Oh! Haven’t even seen it yet lol
Find

That 50/50 wheel reminds me of the "MMG" from Kingdom of Loathing. You guys should add a small tax to it to add another tiny coin sink, maybe just 1% from each player. Something super small. Also, every time you win, it should give you de-motivational messages like "Was it truly worth it?" "This time was pure chance." "Has anybody won from this?".
Find