Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nytemart Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Nytemart [Alpaca]

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 Hours 10 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I asked enchantable were all the NTG folks went and he said that i should kill myself. Then i found this server.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I namechanged and got banned for that. I am a bad boy like that.

Why do you want to join?: Unpoke told me that there was a secret 50% increase in luck if i became a member. Also i like being part of the community and i feel that i could help out a bit more if i was a well established member of it.

Referred by: Enchantable, My father, My natural compass pointing me in Brassx's direction.

Additional Details: I'm not gay, even if I may come off as such. Also i am quite sensitive to both criticism and love confessions.

Although I feel like this app wasnt completely serious, it gave me a good laugh.

+1, have played quite awhile with nytemart and he is fun to play with.
Find

+1 I’ve known him for several years and he’s never caused me any trouble
really active and cool dude
Find

+1 Just like his personality in-game he's quite the character which is something we need around here, does no harm so he's good to go imo.
Find

A unique dude, and fun to play with in TTT, +1, keep it up and the 50% luck becomes 75% luck
Find

Nyte has been a blast to play with and has been an incredibly friendly guy. Definitely a plus 1 from me. +1
Find

Plus 1 from me, I like this guy.
Find

I heard that Swedish people were nice, I heard correctly. He is the best to play with, all-around kind guy. +1
Find

Said he hated me +1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

He's the Mystical Horse from Denmark

+1 has a great sense of humor, not toxic, and fun to play with
Find