Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cry0 - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): cry0

Time played on servers: about 61 hours, in total

Where did you hear about this server?: Browsing through ttt servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I spend a decent amount of time on this server so it would be nice to be a member

Referred by: No one Sad

Additional Details: I think the community is great. Lots of cool people and great staff members. It's a lot of fun being on this server so it would be a pleasure to be a member here Smile.
Find

Active and fun to play with! +1
Find

Although I'm skeptical about the age, I can't say you've done anything bad ever. You don't mic spam or do anything that ruins gameplay.
+1
Find

+1 played with him for many hours and he never caused any issues. +1
Find

+1 Cry0 is a cool dude and he brought a rifle to bloodwynd once. I died laughing.

Also, I don't think there should be an age limit for member. I feel like it drives people away if they are too young and don't feel like they can be a member.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

+1 A real homie. Plays well. Does not cause problems
Find

(03-13-2018, 11:43 PM)Hala Wrote:  +1 Cry0 is a cool dude and he brought a rifle to bloodwynd once. I died laughing.

Also, I don't think there should be an age limit for member. I feel like it drives people away if they are too young and don't feel like they can be a member.

what you don't know the new BW meta?

also +1 pretty cool guy
Find

played with him today and he was pretty chill. doesn't overuse his mic and follows the rules from what I've seen so plus one
Find

His one of the few new players that isn't annoying +1
Find

I haven't seen cry0 rdm recently, he is pretty chill as well.

+1
Find