Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal

I remember McNuggie as a very fun and nice player, to the extent of not even knowing what went down until after. I believe being unbanned and watched closely while on would be a good idea. We all make mistakes in life, and after 3ish years if unbanned we can see how much he has changed (for better or worse.) +1 Give nugget last chance, and hope he proves he deserves it.
Find

I've been Unbanned already plus Mcnuggie is chill now and was okay for the time i was on MoatGaming +2 Whats the worse that could happen anyways if he does the same shit just ban him fixed
Find

A lot of people keep saying SECOND chance. Let's keep in mind this would be much more than his second chance. He has had more chances than anyone. Keep that in mind when Brass makes his decision. That being said I say 1 more final chance should be granted. +1
Find

Iwouldliketohavehimbacknowthanksplusone
Find

I'm giving this a hearty +1.
Every time I post something on one of these, I feel like my stance grows more and more.

As to stop from adding to the wall of texts, if you want to see everything I have to say, it's on his other appeals.
But, as a tl;dr for all those...

McNuggie has been through a lot, changed a lot, and is in many ways a better person than he used to be. It's been around 2 years I believe, and many of the points that brought a halt to his previous unban appeal are no longer applicable or relevant. (Tobiasx's post hit those points pretty well)
So, in the end, another chance is most definitely deserved. I've been talking to Nuggie on and off now for a long time, and I'd like to say that a lot has changed for the better, and it's about time we see him back in the servers.

+1

(my previous posts:
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5868&page=2
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5408&page=3)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

From the few people who've been unbanned from ntg after years being banned most of them have changed. Well even fewer after we discovered they had been ban evading, anyways +1
Find

I am honestly torn about this appeal.

Part of me wants to say yes and be all happy.

Part of me says no because you betrayed a lot of people's trust.

The FRG you were an admin at and the one I am are two different playerbases and atmospheres.

Everyone else is willing to give you one more chance at welcoming you back into the community so I guess I might as well join in on that but at the cost this will be your absolutely last chance (doubt you'd fuck up since you've put in 10 million ban appeals just to be banned again)
Find

Had two years to mature. Worst case scenario is he gets banned again and we forget about him. I think he's been banned long enough to make him understand that being unbanned from something serious isn't going to leave him with much wiggle room with how he acts.

Seems like many people in the thread like him enough to let him have a second chance. I mean, we gave abu another chance and that hasn't gone wrong so far.
+1
Find

I didn't think I'd ever unban you to be honest, but I'm giving you one FINAL-FINAL chance since quite sometime has passed since the everything went down. Due to the circumstances, Any behavior that Unpoke or I don't like may result in a re-applied perma-ban with 0 chance at appealing.  This will go on for quite some time. During which, you will not have ANY chance at ANY form of rank what-so-ever. You will merely be a player of the server.

Unbanned.