Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2koreds Member Application

Steam Name(Current): 2koreds

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 411 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I joined the server roughly two years ago randomly. I got to about level 5 and stopped playing gmod in general. I recently returned during the spring of this year and have been a rather loyal member of the community, spanning 400+ hours in a couple months.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope Smile

Why do you want to join?: Honestly I want to join to represent the Forerunner Gaming community. I have played on the server for a very long time now and have made many, many friends from the community members. I know people have had a grudge against me in the past but I've taken the past couple months since my last member application to correct my behavior and attitude until I believed I was ready to apply. That time has come. Given my dedication to the FRG Community and effort to become an ideal representative of the FRG Community I believe that I deserve a chance at last.

-1 same reason as before

(10-09-2017, 12:26 AM)Bri Wrote:  -1 same reason as before

Bri, I don't know what your grudge with me is but it's got to stop. You're being ridiculous to me consistently when I don't even talk to you or do anything to instigate/start any issues. I couldn't care less about the -1, but the simple fact of "same reason as before" when I haven't even seen you on in weeks is more then enough proof to me that you're being biased. As a member+, it's highly inappropriate of you to hold such a chip on your shoulder. Let it go dude, no need to constantly be such a prick when I've done nothing to you.

As we're not supposed to insult other members then why would a mem+ be doing just this versus enforcing it? >.>
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1094569461

P.S. Catbug it's perfectly acceptable to respond to posts on your application, just not advised.

Please don't respond to your own application, take it to the PM's next time please.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Hey, still toxic as ever. I knew you haven't changed, I just knew! It is just one of the reasons you're ill fit to be a member.

(10-12-2017, 09:00 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  "2koreds: Shut the f*ck up Micro you're adopted. Not even your real parents love you." I don't really know if he was just joking around or not, but seems a bit toxic.
* Thank you Micro for letting me steal this without your knowledge.
** Translated from "7331 spck"
Find

-1 i dont even play frg anymore but your one of the most toxic people ive ever met, and its like when i see you on the forums its toxic or something insulting or complaining
Find

Agreeing with Beebee here, you can be really toxic at times. I know I haven't been on the server in a while, but I'm always hearing bad stuff about you. Not trying to be mean or anything, but grow up. How old are you? 21? I've seen better behavior from a Senior in high school. I'm agreeing with Catbug aswell, if you're going to say something like that on your member app and be really defensive towards something that someone said, just bring it to PM's instead of your member app.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I was going to avoid commenting on this thread but I have to say something. That reply was uncalled for, you do have the right to express yourself freely on your application, but not in tbe manner that you did it in. I am sorry, I can't bring myself to +1 this kind of behavior. Big -1 from me. Please better yourself.
Find

Me being "constantly ridiculous" to you doesnt even make sense because you just said I havent been on in weeks. Im saying -1 same reason as before because the time period between this application and your last, I have seen no progress in you as a person helping the community. Just because I haven't been on in weeks doesn't mean im completely inactive and what about the other months between your last member post. You linking a screenshot of something thats already been settled by multiple staff members is immature, and if you really want to I can just post screenshots of you mass rdm'ing MULTIPLE times when no +member or staff is online. Someone who responds that way of a -1 doesn't need to be a member. Someone who has been denied multiple times should probably wait more than 1 month and 4 days before posting another one.

(10-09-2017, 03:14 AM)Bri Wrote:  Me being "constantly ridiculous" to you doesnt even make sense because you just said I havent been on in weeks. Im saying -1 same reason as before because the time period between this application and your last, I have seen no progress in you as a person helping the community. Just because I haven't been on in weeks doesn't mean im completely inactive and what about the other months between your last member post. You linking a screenshot of something thats already been settled by multiple staff members is immature, and if you really want to I can just post screenshots of you mass rdm'ing MULTIPLE times when no +member or staff is online. Someone who responds that way of a -1 doesn't need to be a member. Someone who has been denied multiple times should probably wait more than 1 month and 4 days before posting another one.
If you ACTUALLY have proof of him mass RDMing, why are you saving them, and why not just post them so you have a reason other than making people go back and look at your previous response to his member app? I'm sure it'd help others decide on their opinion of this member app, and it'll probably keep this bickering down to a minimum, cause it's pretty stupid.

Glad a +member is keeping screenshots of a supposed mass RDMer and threatening to use them in a spat on a member app. Very good.
Find