Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 08/08/2017

Additions
  • Added a new option to !settings.
    This should increase your FPS by quite a bit(on most hardware). It is enabled by default, and should it hurt your performance you can disable it.

My personal FPS increase (with 20+ bots and accessories rendering for the 2 closest), first one has it enabled, second one disabled:

Please post here your performance comparisons for science! (Screenshot before/after enabling it)

Heres mine(even though I already showed you lmao), so everyone can see it can make a major difference.

Above is After/Below is before:

(08-08-2017, 09:13 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Heres mine(even though I already showed you lmao), so everyone can see it can make a major difference.

but the real question is, why are you not limiting frames....
so much extra stress on your pc. for little to no visual improvement. after a point, you can't see the difference between 175 frames and 200 frames.

like yes, it gives you more frames. and this is great if you are on a potato pc. but at 161 and 233 frames I don't see the point lol. id like to see the numbers from a pc that was previously running at like 30-60 frames
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

these are just shadowplay numbers but I stared in the same spot and I took screenshots of before and after I toggled it

Find

Great update brass, I'll post like when I get home! Big Grin
Find

(08-09-2017, 02:02 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 09:13 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Heres mine(even though I already showed you lmao), so everyone can see it can make a major difference.

but the real question is, why are you not limiting frames....
so much extra stress on your pc. for little to no visual improvement. after a point, you can't see the difference between 175 frames and 200 frames.

like yes, it gives you more frames. and this is great if you are on a potato pc. but at 161 and 233 frames I don't see the point lol. id like to see the numbers from a pc that was previously running at like 30-60 frames

Fps drops, because of frame pacing dropping from 90-60 feels like it goes below 60 do to bad frame pacing. While dropping from 230-175 is basically unnoticeable. "Frame pacing" may not be the correct word for it, but basically fps drops can cause micro-stuttering if it ends up near or below your monitor refresh rate and back up to being really high.

Also vsync sucks unless it's fast vsync and even that has a bit too much input delay for many people for fps shooters. Which this is at the end of the day.
Find

Oh this sounds awesome, let me give it a try and I'll update this post with a SS if it has any effect on a potato of a pc lol, would be nice to get about 20 fps on some maps.

updated

Above is after shutting it off, but that might of just been that map, didn't really see any big difference.
Find

I didnt take sc's, but i played for about an hour or so and on lockou,t which usually gives 20-40fps, was giving me 70-90.
When a dragon round begins.

Find