Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Firehawk - Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): Firehawk

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes, for killing a fellow traitor.

Why would you like to be promoted?: There are many staff and member+ currently active on FRG daily but I have come to notice in the late-night hours, many of the people populating the servers are not staff and cannot handle reports or anyone new that joins the server. As well as many new players that join the server could cause trouble during the late-night hours and I would like to be there to stop any heretics thinking they can rdm and get away with it.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I love helping out new players by giving them tips on what to do when they first join and I believe that I am aware of all current rules and will always keep up to date with the rules if they ever were updated. Also, I will not be biased towards players based on my own opinion and look at all the existing evidence when deciding the result of a report.

Do you have any administrative experience:
Spirit of Gaming SWRP: Gamemaster
Spirit of Gaming DarkRP: Moderator
Nox Networks SWRP: Trial Gamemaster
Digital Delta Gaming DarkRP: Moderator

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I really love the server and the people that come along with it. I also thought there would be a place for referrals in the application format but there isn't, so I'll just put it below.

Referred by: Black Knight

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find