Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Secondary Suggestions

I see CSO and I say yes. Simple.

cool.
Find

+1, I was totally not forced to do this, but I still love the ideas and would love to use them.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(07-11-2018, 01:53 PM)Jerome the Leech Wrote:  +1, I was totally not forced to do this, but I still love the ideas and would love to use them.

i like both. especially the second one. i would suggest for the first one that the purge affect would also have an immunity effect as well.
Find

Bump because I really think we need a purge gun because of crafting plus come on, you already took a bunch of models from the same pack.

Find

I would love to see new weapons i don't exactly know how well at this time they are needed with the whole crafting coming out and having vast new undiscovered items, at some point those these look like good suggestions maybe crate items or possible new craftable items for that choice though we'll just have to see in the future, my hopes are they get added in some way and our weapon variety can grow even more. Smile
Find

+1, would like to see non godlikes extincts that are usable, the only ones i can think of is maybe the scarlet or mercurial (non crafting ones, since i dont know their viability nor all the ones)
1st Gun-Sapientia
For the Guaranteed procc of the first one, I like it alot since it causes a more skillful fight, not just PROCC PHOENIX I WIN FUCK YOU
(would also like if this specifically also targeted djinn crystals). In addition, maybe the "holy water" procc would cause a extinct thrakos
like effect except with water instead of thunder, I think that would look cool and not be too much of a hassle.

2nd Gun-Ebony & Ivory
*Not a big fan of the name, maybe something simpler like Chaos, or less tacky (Not good with names either)*
Maybe instead of the firerate nerf, have high inaccuracy except for the first bullet so that it promotes skillful tapping instead of spamming.
For the Life Drain/Regen make it more impactful so like -5 hp with a +3 hp gain (This would further promote the idea of not spamming, but since when you shoot someone it feels like 90% of the time you hit if your actually aiming and not spraying and praying also wouldnt break afks and people alt tabbing, I know we shouldnt have to think of this but pretty much every round theres some kind of afk or crafting or standing still reading something, etc.)
Would increase the risk but still seem balanced since -1, +2 means that as long as your accuracy is +better than 50% than your going positive and winning :/

3rd Gun-CROW-1
*still not a big fan of the name, also seems like a bit much, I think just Crow would be better and not caps pls.*
So from what ive read, its a buffed glock that wants you to pay attention to its quick time events that makes u reload super fast, im not against this but maybe buff the reload so like maybe it has a triat that does different things depending on how you reload it within 5 seconds of killing an enemy opponent.

If you read this far, thank you for reading and I apologise for being long winded.
Find

(07-05-2019, 11:33 AM)Feach₀₂ Wrote:  +1, would like to see non godlikes extincts that are usable, the only ones i can think of is maybe the scarlet or mercurial (non crafting ones, since i dont know their viability nor all the ones)
1st Gun-Sapientia
For the Guaranteed procc of the first one, I like it alot since it causes a more skillful fight, not just PROCC PHOENIX I WIN FUCK YOU
(would also like if this specifically also targeted djinn crystals). In addition, maybe the "holy water" procc would cause a extinct thrakos
like effect except with water instead of thunder, I think that would look cool and not be too much of a hassle.

2nd Gun-Ebony & Ivory
*Not a big fan of the name, maybe something simpler like Chaos, or less tacky (Not good with names either)*
Maybe instead of the firerate nerf, have high inaccuracy except for the first bullet so that it promotes skillful tapping instead of spamming.
For the Life Drain/Regen make it more impactful so like -5 hp with a +3 hp gain (This would further promote the idea of not spamming, but since when you shoot someone it feels like 90% of the time you hit if your actually aiming and not spraying and praying also wouldnt break afks and people alt tabbing, I know we shouldnt have to think of this but pretty much every round theres some kind of afk or crafting or standing still reading something, etc.)
Would increase the risk but still seem balanced since -1, +2 means that as long as your accuracy is +better than 50% than your going positive and winning :/

3rd Gun-CROW-1
*still not a big fan of the name, also seems like a bit much, I think just Crow would be better and not caps pls.*
So from what ive read, its a buffed glock that wants you to pay attention to its quick time events that makes u reload super fast, im not against this but maybe buff the reload so like maybe it has a triat that does different things depending on how you reload it within 5 seconds of killing an enemy opponent.

If you read this far, thank you for reading and I apologise for being long winded.
Find

(07-05-2019, 10:10 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  Bump because I really think we need a purge gun because of crafting plus come on, you already took a bunch of models from the same pack.

the shape of this revolver seems familiar....

- That Thrakos Noob
Find