Forerunner Gaming
BRING BACK PROP GUNS - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: BRING BACK PROP GUNS (/showthread.php?tid=6571)

Pages: 1 2 3

BRING BACK PROP GUNS - drkillroy - 03-23-2018

YES BRING THEM BACK FROM NTG

I miss my adaquete deagle of the wiener

I miss my shotgun of random chinese boxes

I miss my fancy killer prop guns Sad

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - Eclipse - 03-23-2018

No, FRG has never had prop guns and I hope they never will. Prop guns are just so obnoxious and upset a lot of people (I wonder why NTG died for, I ALSO LOVED PROP GUNS AND I SAY THEY SHOULDNT BE HERE)

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - Mex - 03-23-2018

GODLY Shotgun of the Cheeseburger

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - Skully_Fluff - 03-23-2018

No please. As much as I did enjoy prop guns, they shouldn't be a part of this server.

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - Bathory (She/They) - 03-23-2018

I'd rather settle for a junk jet T/D item.

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - The Black Parade - 03-23-2018

If you see a guy shooting beach balls out of his p90, run.

Prop guns are extremely overpowered, as much as we loved prop guns in NTG, they shouldn't be in FRG, besides, we have Melon Launcher.

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - 2bias - 03-23-2018

Well they could be changed to just do a set amount of damage instead of just insta killing people.

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - Dreadark - 03-23-2018

(03-23-2018, 07:23 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well they could be changed to just do a set amount of damage instead of just insta killing people.

Even then I'm not sure if we should add them. It's basically just a huge advantage over players who don't have them. I like our suffixes because they don't just do insta damage, it takes time, so you can still recover from them. They're not necessarily game changing, whereas props which do say, an insta 25 damage, would be I feel. And they just feel obnoxious. But I guess they could be tested on server 2 and see if they're really op at all, if people wanted them added that badly.

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - Brassx - 03-23-2018

(03-23-2018, 08:11 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(03-23-2018, 07:23 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well they could be changed to just do a set amount of damage instead of just insta killing people.

Even then I'm not sure if we should add them. It's basically just a huge advantage over players who don't have them. I like our suffixes because they don't just do insta damage, it takes time, so you can still recover from them. They're not necessarily game changing, whereas props which do say, an insta 25 damage, would be I feel. And they just feel obnoxious. But I guess they could be tested on server 2 and see if they're really op at all, if people wanted them added that badly.

It's not really an instant 25 damage, it would be a slower projectile.

We already have plenty of projectile suffixes, prop suffixes here would be similar to those. Slower moving, with prop model displays vs fancy particles. No 1 hit KO, not impossible to dodge (point blank makes it harder, yes), etc.

RE: BRING BACK PROP GUNS - Terran - 03-23-2018

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU