Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Sleepman Member App
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Sleepman
03-19-2024, 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
SERVERS DOWN
Forum: General
Last Post: PandaCow
03-13-2024, 02:05 AM
» Replies: 2
Membership Application - ...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
03-07-2024, 02:56 AM
» Replies: 2
ghasT_T - Member Applicat...
02-27-2024, 08:07 AM
» Replies: 4
UMP Prototype First shot ...
Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: PandaCow
02-27-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 14
Lemon - Membership Applic...
02-23-2024, 07:20 AM
» Replies: 4
Mem+ Application
Forum: +Member Applications
02-16-2024, 11:56 AM
» Replies: 1
Un-tradeban request
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Kazen
02-16-2024, 04:08 AM
» Replies: 5
Unban request
Forum: Unbanned
02-12-2024, 09:02 PM
AwesomeMcAwesomePants bac...
02-09-2024, 06:45 PM

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,435,   Latest member: cloutchaser,   Forum threads: 8,986,   Forum posts: 74,204,   Full Statistics

*PANIC INTENSIFIES*
Posted by: Terran - 04-07-2016, 08:33 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (4)

Print this item

Traitor Weapon - Grenade Launcher
Posted by: Terran - 04-07-2016, 08:10 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (12)

So, playing X-COM has given me a grenade launcher and plenty of ideas, so what about a Grenade Launcher traitor weapon? Basically, it'll show you the trajectory and landing point of any grenade you have in your backpack (Discombob, smoke, incen or fire-bomb), and have about double range of a normal grenade. It'd be a very precise shot that only explodes when it hits something (floor, wall, roof, player, etc).

I feel like this would be fun and versatile, giving more use to grenades found on the map. Maybe instead of instantly exploding on contact, you could wall-bounce them? Just thinking.

If you feel its underpowered, maybe it could give the grenades a special mini-effect. Discombobs would cause your screen to go all wobbly and confused, incens would "stick" and do some minor fire damage after they get out, fire bombs will cause an infection-like fire-spread from player to player if they're too close, and Smoke grenades would slow people's movements and lower vision radius for some time after getting out.

ALSO DO TOBIAS' SUGGESTION AND MAKE SMOKE GRENADES LIKE CS:GO, WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE NAMES/LARGER RADIUS/ETC
>> http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2910

Print this item

Halama10s Member App
Posted by: Mex - 04-07-2016, 08:00 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (10)

Steam Name(Current): [FRG] Halaman10

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 418 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I was simply scrolling through the gmod servers and saw this one and joined it cuz it looked cool.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, once I was karma banned because Mini tried to defuse my c4 when i said i planted it and I was proven.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because then I can feel like I am a part of the server and not just a random.

Referred by: y0Nemo, Zott, Kcat

Additional Details: I have tried to improve ALOT by using the mic when I need to and not screaming and singing. I have also tried to tone down the RDM.

Print this item

Rezrac mass rdm & leave
Posted by: Seto Kaiba - 04-07-2016, 07:26 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):Rezrac

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:80356830

Map the event happened on:ttt_untextured

Date of event:4/7/16

What Happened?:he had kill me and 2 other people an inno and the det

Witnesses: Beachbeans, discord, bri

Evidence:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/509279488219257123/5195137CD3A3E5354BB1B7DDD4DC99047865AEE3/http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/509279488219257559/283A3BE949CAAEEB6229BDFFD375E9478105627A/

Print this item

"Idling" Stalls.
Posted by: Terran - 04-07-2016, 06:09 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

So, some of us would like to make "Progress" in the game by being lazy butts. Right? Right. So, maybe there could be a way to invest a ginormous amount (is that even a word? "ginormous"? no red squiggly lines I suppose) into some sort of lazy, passively-generated...stuff. Resources. Hey, I may play a few too many idling games, alright? Don't blame me. Nobody releases any new fun flash games anyways. Where the fuck is Sonny 3, or a new Sinjid? Krinlabs holy shit stop letting me down. What happened to those fun RPGs like Mardek or whatever or dungeon-crawling roguelikes that were popular? Now all we get are these fucking "idling" games, pay2win "mmo's" that are 2D pieces of shit, and broken "card games" that grow even RARER to find nowadays. What a shitty setup. Anyways...

The basic premise would be that you can set up a stall/Multiple (Client-sided) in the Lobby server that will generate a resource for you, either infinite and free or costing another resource for better returns. By "Resources" I mean Coins, Experience, Forerunner Fragments, Poker Chips (maybe?), etc. So, let's get crackin'!

These do NOT stack. So level 4 Coin Merchant would cost the 50,000, but would not return the costs of Level 3/2/1, but would also not include their benefits. Serious balancing issues are probably here.

Coin Merchant
Level 1: Invest 1,000 coins to create 5 Coins/day.
Level 2: Invest 5,000 coins to create 30 Coins/day.
Level 3: Invest 25,000 coins to create 175 Coins/day.
Level 4: Invest 50,000 coins and pay 5 Forerunner Fragments a day to create 750 Coins/day. No frags = No coins.

Fragment Merchant
Level 1: Invest 100 Fragments to get 1 Fragment/day.
Level 2: Invest 300 Fragments and 8,000 Coins to get 4 Fragments/day.
Level 3: Invest 600 Fragments and 25,000 Coins + pay 30 Coins/Day to get 12 Fragments/Day.

Experience Merchant
Level 1: Invest 500 coins to generate 15 EXP/day.
Level 2: Invest 5,000 coins to generate 150 EXP/day.
Level 3: Invest 20,000 coins and pay 30 Coins/day to generate 350 EXP/day.

Crate Merchant
Level 1: Invest 6,000 Coins and get (1) free untradeable Item Crate/day.
Level 2: Invest 15,000 Coins and get (1) free untradeable Item Crate + Item Crate 2/day.
Level 3: Invest 30,000 Coins and get (1) free untradeable Crescent, Item, and Item Crate 2/day.

As I said earlier: these are probably super unbalanced. Also SUPER DUMB "IDEAS".

Print this item

Godlike shotgun (HEAR ME OUT DAMNIT)
Posted by: Aresuft - 04-07-2016, 11:31 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (17)

Okay

Godlike shotgun

But not really a shotgun

It's a single shot rifle normally but when you fire within the area of a player that has jumped, the gun turns into a sort of flak cannon that'll do 70% of the bullets damage even if you miss.

Fuck crouch jump spammers

Dw, I'll model it

Print this item

Stuff
Posted by: hami - 04-07-2016, 09:17 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

These are some ideas I've thought of:

When getting 10 kills as a traitor get a better chance to get an item of any sorts.Also applies for innos getting 3 or more traitor kills.

Having records like "Most kills during a T round" or "Longest headshot with a rifle" stuff like that.

Have a type of box where items have not been dropped you really want and when it drops it will show up the next time you get on so you can contact the owner.

When people kill you have a replay that can record what happened so people can have proof or evidence that so person did that or did not do that.Might cause less confusion for staff when doing confusing reports.

A idea for a detective equipment is a type of grenade that disorients a player or players that are by it and causes a low damage.

Another idea for a detective item is a pistol that is like a deag but when you shoot it takes damage you for 60 when its not a traitor and it does 40 damage to the person but not you.This is for killing people when you have a giant suspicion on someone and cant kos them.

Traitor item is a strong discombobulator that can throw people as far as a newton launcher.

Every time you reach a higher level(above level 10) your chance of getting exp drops are lowered and have a higher chance of getting crates.

When you hover over an item there is a number next to it giving it the recommended price based on the market.

Make a option in one of setting(either F1 or the regular chat settings) that shows the rarity of the item like"Bunny Ears(Legendary)" so people dont have to ask for the tier of things.

Dont yell at me for this just write down here what I can do to change it or contact me via steam.

Print this item

Stupid Stuff From Me
Posted by: Terran - 04-07-2016, 06:26 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

They're really dumb, and I don't expect any of these to be taken seriously. I'm just particularly bored.

BADGE SPECIALTIES:
PRIVATE BETA BADGE: You can change the color of your name for free.
2015 Christmas Badge: Link in chat to play funny sound effects. (Cooldown of 15 seconds.)
Event Badge: Souls will extremely rarely spawn on the map, (1 every 10-50 rounds?), finding it gives a Gift Package.
2016 Easter Badge: Rabbit Pets double in size for extra cuteness.

EXP UTILITIES:
At Level 10 - Unlock the Lobby
At Level 20 - Unlock Testing in Duel Arena (Spawn any weapon to try against Gregg/Players)
At Level 35 - Special Perk (25% chance of 2x Gift Package drops whenever one drops.)
At Level 40 - Special Perk (You can advertise an item for sale in an extra-fancy way, once every 30 minutes.)
At Level 45 - Special Perk (Change the color of your in-game text)
At Level 55 - Special Perk (All shop items are 5% cheaper)
At Level 65 - Special Perk (Purchasable Minigame tokens via Coins/Rubies?)
At Level 75 - Special Perk (10% Reduction in Event Cooldowns, stacks with VIP)
At Level 85 - Special Perk (Gambler: 10% chance that a Slot Machine roll will be free. Get 100 Free poker chips/week.)
At Level 99 - Special Perk (You're banned, go out and get a life)

SPECIAL DUELS:
HEADCRAB ARENA: Players start with only 1HP, a crowbar and are forced into an arena with dozens of headcrabs.
MINI YOU: Both players have very small models (1/8th of the size, this could be hard to adjust the view to that level?)
I CHOOSE YOU: Both players get a 100hp friendly Gregg. (Maybe you can choose what weapon he uses? Or not.)
ITS A BATTLE: Combine Soldiers and Zombies are in the arena! Chaos and confusion, try to survive!
AWPTASTIC: Both players get an AWP and a crowbar.
MINIGAMES: Orbitals will randomly spawn in the duel around the arena. Can you survive?
SPOOKY: The Duel Arena is extremely foggy, lowering visibility to 3-4 feet. Players are disguised.
STEALTH: Both players are cloaked and disguised, but can use weapons.

LOBBY STUFF:
Crate Gambling (Spend 375 coins for a chance at any crate that has been released. Yes, ANY crate. Untradeable.)
Frags 2 Coins (Turn Forerunner Fragments into Coins at a 1:5 Ratio. VIP get a 1:6 Ratio.)

Print this item

This guy's still alive?
Posted by: Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms - 04-07-2016, 04:33 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (1)

Print this item

"Prestige" resetting EXP.
Posted by: Terran - 04-07-2016, 03:53 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

Let's say that at level 50, and every 10 levels after, you can "Reset" your level back to 1 and start over again, with slightly increased XP chances. This is ONLY viable at level 50 or higher.

If you do it at level 50, you get a permanent +10% EXP bonus. Every 10 levels over 50 is another +10% (So level 100 would be +50%).

It took me around 1,000 hours to get level 60. I additionally have one of the highest score/mins on Gametracker, meaning that my EXP ratio is significantly more, if not nearly double, of some people.

I mean, I got nothing in my levels 40, 45, 50 and 55 gift packages, and 300 or so coins from my level 60. To get to level 65 it'll probably take me around another hundred hours...

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 772 online users. » 7 Member(s) | 765 Guest(s)
Bormeme, Brassx , GhouldenGuy, Hugs, Joshua746, Noctt, SkorpioneLv5Sa27