Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: MusSoap the Star Guardian - Member+ App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steam Name(Current):
MusSoap the Star Guardian

Current Rank:

Have you ever been banned and why:
No

Why would you like to be promoted?:
There are periods of time where we would go without a staff member on and someone would go on a Rdm spree.
Even though we could call another staff member to get online, I would like to become a Member+ in order
to help close that gap between rdm and staff responding.

Why do you think we should promote you?:
I've been around and follow the rules. Besides that, I'm a fairly active player on the server and don't have much going on.
That means I could be ready, on a moment's notice, to log onto the servers in the case someone needs help.

Do you have any administrative experience:
None

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details:
I'm honestly fine with not getting Mem+, but something needs to be done about new players constantly Rdming, only to play nice when they get to a certain karma. I mean, sure, we have staff we could call over at a moment's notice, but there was this one player who went around doing just that for 1-2 hours before any staff arrived. Maybe a vote system we can't abuse?
Denied, feel free to re-apply when you have a little more server experience, I'd like to see you around more!