Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: New Achievements/titles????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Achievements in the menu (!ach)? The achievement reward would be the usual Unique title that You will get.

I had a couple that popped in my head:
(X = #/amount)
Survivalist - Reach round X in Survive
Rigged! - Win X Random Giveaways! (Normal or Ultra)
Winner! - Win X Minigames (Any Minigame)
MAKING B-B-B-BANK - Win the entire jackpot
Community Suggester - Have a suggestion you made implemented into a community crate
Community Crate Addict - Open X of any Community Crate
Quest Master - Complete X Quests
Key Master - Use X Keys (any tier key).
Rolling in Coins! - Have a total of X Coins at once
Rampage! Get X Rightful kills (Should be A LOT of kills)
Rune Master - Create X successful runes.
Boneless - Open X Bone Crates. (I understand if you hate the name XD)
”username” The Hidden (Ex: Black Parade The Hidden) - As a Hunter win X Hunter rounds.
Gift Package Addict - Open X Gift Packages (Does not count when you open nothing)
Hoarder! - Obtain X slots in your inventory
Dragon Destroyer! - Survive and win X Dragon Rounds.

I do not know if any of these exist already but these are just some example ones.
Most of these are good. Problem with coins is people'll just trade them around to eachother so everyone gets it.

Not really a fan of Ramage. Survivalist is good, "Rigged!" (although not a fan of the name 'cus annoying meme) is cool, Making bank is alright; 'dunno about the name. Community Suggester for sure if we're doing more crates.
(09-22-2017, 01:02 AM)Unpoke Wrote: [ -> ]Most of these are good. Problem with coins is people'll just trade them around to eachother so everyone gets it.

Not really a fan of Ramage. Survivalist is good, "Rigged!" (although not a fan of the name 'cus annoying meme) is cool, Making bank is alright; 'dunno about the name. Community Suggester for sure if we're doing more crates.

I see what you mean about the coins, so thats a big no.
I don't support any RNG based achievements.
I dig these quests, I wouldn't mind these in FRG.
(09-22-2017, 01:45 AM)joshua.soto6 Wrote: [ -> ]I dig these quests, I wouldn't mind these in FRG.

there are no quests in this suggestion
+1, I deserve CC1 addict
duck hunter title pls
I'm against all RNG based achievements

I'd personally like to see more crate addict titles
YAAASSSSSS, I'kllve love this. Great Ieade. I think  weee should ahhveee a achiv that is "Luck AF" seen over X amoount of dragon rounds.