Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Community Crate Series 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Community Crate Series is back and is now accepting submissions for the rarity class "Unlikely".  The theme for this crate as decided via a poll is "Solar". Likes are locked until September 24, 2017, 3:39 pm(Central).

There are some changes with the way this works this time around:
  • Likes are locked for a set duration, and when likes are unlocked, you will no longer be able to submit suggestions until that period is over and the next rarity class is opened.
  • You can only like 3 suggestions per rarity class.
  • You can only like if you have played in the last 5 days.
  • You can only post 2 suggestions per rarity class.
  • The amount of +1's are hidden to everyone but me.
  • You can now suggest Enhanceable items.
  • You can now suggest crystals and misc items.

So to outline again here's how the workflow will be:

I announce when a rarity class is active (you will also be able to see on the suggestion page), and for how long, during this time Likes are locked. Once the duration is over suggestions are locked, and you are now able to like suggestions. After a set time, I will announce the items accepted into the crate for the rarity class then I will repeat the process for the next rarity class.

There's also some new rules:
  • Advertising your suggestion for likes will get your suggestion removed and probably get you banned from submitting them.
  • Troll submissions may result in a ban from submitting/liking suggestions.

Try and stay within theme as much as you can!

Submit your Suggestions Here

Browse Suggestions Here
NO MORE SHOTGUNS
Can I suggest that people actually read weapons stats before they vote?

Last time there was a problem with some unbalanced guns getting through, make sure that if you're voting for something that is unlikely it has unlikely stats.
PRAISE THE SUN!!! \O/
I saw an opportunity for the first community voted crate image and decided to hire everyones' favorite graphic designer

Yes that is the sun dabbing
Suggestions are now locked, and the liking period has begun. This period will last around 1 week, after-which the top liked Unlikely suggestions will be reviewed, and I will post back with the ones I have accepted into CC2. Then we will move on to Rare suggestions.
Would it be possible to lower the time between voting and submissions, or perhaps change it entirely?

Feels like a week between submitting and voting is too long and it sort of kills the excitement for the crate and drags out the process
At this rate it will take until December for the crate to be released

How about after a week of one rarity submissions it moves on to the next one.
Then the voting can be done after all the submissions? Perhaps give each tier 2-3 days instead of a week also?
Or do submissions for X days, then do liking and such all at once in a random queue.
(10-01-2017, 02:55 AM)Kuro Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to lower the time between voting and submissions, or perhaps change it entirely?

Feels like a week between submitting and voting is too long and it sort of kills the excitement for the crate and drags out the process
At this rate it will take until December for the crate to be released

How about after a week of one rarity submissions it moves on to the next one.
Then the voting can be done after all the submissions? Perhaps give each tier 2-3 days instead of a week also?

The time period between gives me time to implement accepted weapons while the suggesting/voting is going on for the next rarity, it really only will apply to AFTER the current rarity. But that's the goal. I'm planning on implementing them as I accept them, rather than wait until the process is finished and have a big job to get out asap. This insures the crate will be released soon after the suggestions are finished.
Pages: 1 2 3 4